3D Printer Lab
- An MOU has been signed with Curosity 3D, New Delhi and set up a 3D printing lab Room No. 206 where three 3D printers are being installed for the research and development purpose funded by AICTE SPICES to SAE INDIA Collegiate Club of MAIT.
- Curiosity 3D has agreed to provide the lab setup in the institute where students can learn about the new courses being taught like 3D printing.
- Curiosity 3D has agreed to carry out Inhouse Training (IHT) program which is a part of course curricula of 6th sem students in the institute.
- Inhouse training for 6th semester students, two sessions has been carried out for 2020-21 session in April-May in online mode due to covid duration and for 2021-22 session in Feb-March in online and offline mode in college premises.
MOU sign between CUROSITY 3D and MAE-MAIT Department
- A Club of 3D Printer is also being developed in the department where some students carry out the projects and develop certain models for Research work.
- One of the students A. Pratyush of 6th semester has developed a 3D printer of its own and report of the same has also been prepared for documentation of the same.
Workshop of IHT course 2021 6th Sem students in MAE Dept. MAIT
Online Class for IHT Course
3D Printer in Lab (Room No. 206)
Some Samples produced Using 3D Printer: